Saturday, July 4, 2009

What is wrong with wives of politicians?

I was happy that Jenny Sanford did not stand near her husband for his infidelity. I was finally happy that one of these wives would do the right thing by saying it is over and actually standing her ground. I was giddy with this thinking yay she is not the typical political wife.

Then I saw that she is willing to forgive him. Are you freaking kidding me? The cynical little person inside of me just has to think that this is something motivated by the GOP. It just seems way to political turn around for her. It just seems to convienent for my tastes. None of this leaves a good taste in my mouth. I also lost a ton of respect for this woman.

What is the deal with these political wives? I mean come on each time a politican is caught they are there standing beside them pretty much saying I condone this behavior. Man that must be a good gig for the cheater. I get my mistress, and I get to keep my wife.

What a sad state of affairs our world is in.

Till next time,

Blogger X

No comments:

Post a Comment