Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Men conserve water.... go pee on a tree.

In this day and age we need to do all we can as a human race to help correct the damage we have done to our planet. It always makes me laugh when people say that global warming is a myth, or a conspiracy by (insert random group here). Anyone who cannot see that our climate is going through some severe changes really needs to get out more.

In my household we recycle everything. If it is paper, plastic, or metal it goes into the recycle bin. I have 7 recycle bins and one trash can. I can go 2 weeks without taking out the garbage, but I know it the second I miss recycling day.

People should do all they can to. Energy efficient lights, turning off things that do not need to be turned on. There are a ton of things we as a human race can do, but there is one thing men can do to help conserve water.

Instead of peeing in the toilet, and wasting 1.5 gallons or more of water. Go pee on a tree or a bush. Think about how much water you would save over a month? Even if you only did it once a day for 30 days that saves 45 gallons of water on average. Think if one million men did it? That is a lot of water.

Now I know it would not be feasible all the time. You know your employer might frown upon it, same goes if you live in an apartment complex, or a condo. Hell maybe we can bring back the outhouse for peeing.

We should be doing everything to help protect our planet. Do me a favor go pee on a tree.

Blogger X

No comments:

Post a Comment